In this post i will talk about my month , how it was , things i achieved , my favorites and what made me smile . the reason i am starting this monthly series in my blog because i think it’s fun to read and also a little inspiring and that’s what my blog is mainly about . also i feel it would inspire me too also do stuff rather than staying in bed all day . I would love to hear you guys’s opinion on this and lets get right into it .
What I’ve been doing :
- Starting this blog : This month was really exciting as i finally decided to start my own blog , a place where i can aspire and inspire , where i can create and try to help others . That’s my main goal helping others but i also love to throw in some posts that are somewhat entertaining ( At least i think so ) . I would love if you guys checked my other posts and would really appreciate any feedback because every single one i meet is better than me somehow and that’s how i can learn and of course i would return the favor .
Traveling : This month was so fun and i was so lucky i got to travel twice . I got to go to Saudi-Arabia . I had so much fun there , did some damage at the mall , and i am afraid to step on the scale because of how much food i ate .The other place i went to was inside of my country I took a small trip to alexandria . i really love it there , i love the weather , the beach and the food . i had a blast there . And this was really refreshing and so needed especially after my exams and before returning back to school .
My favorites :
- Gossip girl : I have started watching it for the second time and i am almost done . I am currently watching the last season and omg i can’t wrap my mind about how amazing these series are . I love everything about it, the script , the place (New york is my favorite city) , the clothes and the characters . A moment of silent for Blair waldorf and chuck bass . Blair waldorf is my role model and chuck bass is my dream man and they together are GOALS . I also really love Serena , Nate , Dan and lily . And i don’t know if this is only me but blair waldorf really inspires me . Anyways great show . Definitely recommend watching it if you never did (Honestly i don’t know what you’re doing with your life by not watching gossip girl) . so, go watch it NOW .
- Sweat pants : I’ve been obsessed with sweatpants lately . I’ve been wearing them a lot , i am wearing one right now . They are just so comfortable plus i really love how they look on .
- Listening to old stories : Ever since i was a child , i loved listening to stories especially my Dad’s stories . where he tell us about his funny days in high school , his travels , his parents , life back then and his struggles . My dad is definitely is a great story teller . Listening to these stories is one of my favorite things to do and they truly make me happy and it keeps me wondering what my stories to my kids in the future would be like . I wish to become a great story teller just like my father
- Watching the sea during the sunset : 2 of my favorite things combined together , it was truly a heavenly scene to watch . Mother nature was really killing it .
So, guys this was My January . hope you guys enjoyed and got to know more about me . I would love to hear all about your month . Byeee guys and see you in my next post 🙂