something to think about

Human beings had existed for 250,000 years , during that time 90 billion individuals had lived and died . you are one of 6.5 billion people now on the planet and 99.9% of your genes are the same as everyone else . The difference is in the remaining 0.1% . That o.1% sets you apart from other people . so , work on that 0.1 % to be different , to be better and to be you .

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s